Are your little ones having a hard time accepting that they just aren’t big enough to do certain things alone? Like helping with kitchen tasks or brushing their teeth? Are you constantly worrying about what your toddler is up to when you are doing household tasks?
The Cadii Learning Tower is designed to encourage role-play, build confidence, increase parent-child bonding time and to foster a feeling of independence in your little ones.
Toddlers can use the Cadii Learning Tower to wash their hands on their own, help adults with simple kitchen tasks, or just to play alongside parents in a safe, controlled space.
★ Cadii Learning Towers have been designed and manufactured with your child’s safety in mind.
★ Your little one can climb in and out by themselves and join you wherever you are in the home.
★ Weight limit: 80kg.
★ Age recommendation: 18+ months
★ Please refer to our Safety Guidelines before use.
•It is recommended that this Toddler tower be used for its sole purpose of standing. It is not designed to withstand activities such as swinging, climbing, hanging etc.
•Assembly Required: Yes
•Including Safety Guidelines.
•6 month Warranty
This warranty covers all manufacturing faults or defects.
It does not cover wear, tear or damage caused by use, accident or failure to follow care or user instructions.
The warranty is valid for 6 months from the date of the order and is available to the original purchaser of the product only.
If you have any issues with any product that you have received, please Contact us, we will require the Order number, the name of the item at fault and full details of the fault (including photos if possible).
The costs to return and collect a replacement unit will be for the customer.
Cadii Learning Towers have been independently tested. They are designed to be used under 100% adult supervision and can be used as soon as your little one is confidently standing on their own.
Please note, if your toddler is a climber, then you may find that they try to climb in/out of the tower when you least expect it.
For this reason, we insist on arms-length supervision at all times and we suggest the tower be stored out of reach when not in use.
We ask that you keep the following in mind at all times:
1. The age recommendations are a guide only. Parents and guardians should use their discretion based on each child’s individual size and ability.
2. Cadii Learning Towers should only be used when your child’s hips are below the top railing.
3. Prior to use, ensure all dangerous and poisonous items are out of reach. Also ensure your Learning Tower is not placed near hot surfaces or items.
4. Cadii Learning Towers are designed to be stood on. They are not designed to be rocked or lent out of.
5. Cadii Learning Towers are designed to be used flush up against a solid structure such as a kitchen bench top, cupboard, bathroom vanity etc.
6. Your Cadii Learning Tower is only to be used on flat surfaces but can be wheeled around the house without having to pick it up.
7. It is recommended that you routinely tighten all screws and check for any defects.
8. Adult supervision is required at all times. You use this product with any child at your own risk. We do not recommend any use of the product other than in accordance with our instructions.
9. Cadii Learning Towers are not a toy. They are not designed to be used by children unattended or unsupervised and may pose serious risk for small children near ovens, hotplates, open flame or heat, sharp objects or similar.
10. This product is not suitable for infants who are not confident on their feet. 11. Cadii, including its employees, directors, contractors and all third-party affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third party, directly or indirectly for any loss, liability, injury, damage, death or any claim which may arise from your use of our products or services in accordance with the instructions.